Liquor License Application KwaZulu Natal – Liquor License KZN
How to Apply for a Liquor License. Step-by-Step Liquor License Application Procedure. Building Requirements for Liquor License Applications. On-Consumption and Off-Consumption Liquor License Application Procedures. How to get a Liquor License – Liquor License Price – Applying for a Liquor License KwaZulu Natal – KZN Liquor Board – Liquor License KZN – Apply for a Liquor License.
KWA ZULU NATAL – LIQUOR LICENSE APPLICATION CHECKLIST
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED IN A DUPLICATE SET:
- A Duly Signed and Completed APPLICATION FORM, on each and every page (in Duplicates)
- Proof of Payment of the APPLICATION FEE to the Allocated Reference Number.
- An Original or Certified Copy of the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Verification Certificate, BBBEE CERTIFICATE, if the applicant is a legal business entity.
- An Original or Certified Copy of the BUSINESS OR TRADING LICENSE from Municipality.
- A Certified Copy of a Title Deed or LEASE AGREEMENT or Permission to Occupy.
- An Original or Certified Copy of WRITTEN CONSENT from the relevant authority for the owner and / or occupier of the premises to trade liquor.
- A FLOORPLAN of the Proposed Premises as well as Colour Photographs.
- An original or certified copy of a certificate issued by the SAPS valid as at date of lodgement of application for a period in excess of three months from the date of issue by SAPS.
- A Valid and Active TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE issued by the South African Revenue Services (SARS) valid for one year from the date of lodgement of the application.
- A Detailed SECURITY PLAN.
- For Applications relating to methylated spirits, a relevant certificate issued by a relevant municipality or a government department in terms of any law or by-law allowing the applicant to trade in that particular product in a manner contemplated, where applicable.
- DECLARE UNDER OATH, or Truly Affirm, at the end of the said form that the information contained herein, is True and Correct.
- WRITTEN REPRESENTATION with a SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PLAN.
- DESCRIPTION OF PREMISES (Materials, Demarcations, Rooms, Measurements etc.)
- An Indication of the TOTAL OCCUPATION CAPACITY of Patrons, Seated and Standing.
- CERTIFIED COPY OF ID DOCUMENT or Company Registration Certificate.